BCAA - Branched Chain Amino Acids 2:1:1
Couldn't load pickup availability
BCAAs, or Branched Chain Amino Acids, promote muscle growth, aiding in building and maintaining muscle mass. The precise 2:1:1 ratio of L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine has been shown clinically to be the most effective for muscle growth.
- Derived from Natural Colors
- Derived from Natural Flavors
- Made in an FDA-Registered, GMP Certified Lab
- Made in the USA
- NSF Certified
- Vegetarian Product
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
2:1:1 BCAA (Instantized)
L-Leucine- approx 3,000 mg
L-Isoleucine approx 1,500 mg
L-Valine approx 1,500 mg
- Octo Health’s BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio contains 6g Of High-Quality BCAA In Every Serving with 30 Servings Per Bottle
- Comes in 3 delicious flavors
- Great For Pre and Post-Workout
- Amino acids serve as building blocks for protein synthesis.* They fuel muscle gain and other physiological functions, including enzyme production, hormone regulation, cognitive ability, neurotransmitter balance, metabolism, and energy production.*
- Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine have been shown by numerous studies to be critical for skeletal muscle function.*
- Leucine plays a significant role in muscle protein synthesis while isoleucine promotes a healthy protein metabolism. *
- Isoleucine is critical to the maintenance of whole-body function on a physiological level, including growth, protein metabolism, and immunity.*
- Valine can help stimulate muscle growth and tissue repair.*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Contraindications / Interactions
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Proposition 65 Warning Notice for California Residents
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Your Health Matters. So Do our Standards.
Are your supplements third-party tested?
Yes, our supplements undergo independent, third-party testing to ensure the highest standards of quality, purity, and safety. These verifications are conducted by independent, accredited laboratories, providing you with the assurance that our products meet or exceed industry benchmarks.
Are your supplements GMO-free?
Yes, our commitment to health and wellness extends to sourcing. Our supplements are carefully crafted to exclude genetically modified components, maintaining the purity and integrity of our products.
Where are your supplements made?
Our supplements are proudly crafted in the United States in an FDA-registered laboratory with the utmost care. We use only premium ingredients and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We are committed to transparency and proudly share detailed product specifications and quality control information.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
Octo Health values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and scientific research and analysis consultation.
Are your products suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
We offer a range of products, including vegetarian and vegan options. Check the product descriptions to find suitable choices. Or please contact us with any additional questions, and we will be happy to assist you .
What is your return policy?
We stand by the quality of our products. Our return policy allows for returns within a specified timeframe if you're not satisfied with your purchase. Please refer to our Returns and Refunds page for detailed information on the process.