Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports cognitive function and healthy nerve sensations in the hands and feet.* It also enhances neurotransmitter regulation, which can support optimal nerve function.*
- Made in an FDA Registered & GMP Certified Lab
- Made in the USA
- NSF Certified
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
500mg Per Serving (180 Servings)
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports nerve health in upper and lower limbs and boosts acetylcholine production for brain function.*
- It eases discomfort related to nerve function alterations, such as in cancer patients during chemotherapy or individuals with high blood sugar.*
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is more efficiently absorbed and crosses the blood-brain barrier faster than L-carnitine.*
- Scientific studies have shown its efficacy in enhancing cognitive health and maintaining a positive mood in the elderly, possibly by inhibiting the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and reducing chronically elevated cortisol levels associated with stress.*
- In addition to its brain and nerve support, acetyl-L-carnitine also promotes a healthy sperm count and motility.*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Contraindications / Interactions
Carnitine may not be safe for people with:
Carnitine may interact with may interact with blood thinners (warfarin, acenocoumarol).
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Made in the USA
Independent 3rd-Party Tested
Made in NSF Certified Facilty