Couldn't load pickup availability
Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports cognitive function and healthy nerve sensations in the hands and feet.* It also enhances neurotransmitter regulation, which can support optimal nerve function.*
- Made in an FDA Registered & GMP Certified Lab
- Made in the USA
- NSF Certified
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
500mg Per Serving (180 Servings)
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports nerve health in upper and lower limbs and boosts acetylcholine production for brain function.*
- It eases discomfort related to nerve function alterations, such as in cancer patients during chemotherapy or individuals with high blood sugar.*
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is more efficiently absorbed and crosses the blood-brain barrier faster than L-carnitine.*
- Scientific studies have shown its efficacy in enhancing cognitive health and maintaining a positive mood in the elderly, possibly by inhibiting the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and reducing chronically elevated cortisol levels associated with stress.*
- In addition to its brain and nerve support, acetyl-L-carnitine also promotes a healthy sperm count and motility.*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Contraindications / Interactions
Carnitine may not be safe for people with:
Carnitine may interact with may interact with blood thinners (warfarin, acenocoumarol).
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Your Health Matters. So Do our Standards.
Are your supplements third-party tested?
Yes, our supplements undergo independent, third-party testing to ensure the highest standards of quality, purity, and safety. These verifications are conducted by independent, accredited laboratories, providing you with the assurance that our products meet or exceed industry benchmarks.
Are your supplements GMO-free?
Yes, our commitment to health and wellness extends to sourcing. Our supplements are carefully crafted to exclude genetically modified components, maintaining the purity and integrity of our products.
Where are your supplements made?
Our supplements are proudly crafted in the United States in an FDA-registered laboratory with the utmost care. We use only premium ingredients and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We are committed to transparency and proudly share detailed product specifications and quality control information.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
Octo Health values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and scientific research and analysis consultation.
Are your products suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
We offer a range of products, including vegetarian and vegan options. Check the product descriptions to find suitable choices. Or please contact us with any additional questions, and we will be happy to assist you .
What is your return policy?
We stand by the quality of our products. Our return policy allows for returns within a specified timeframe if you're not satisfied with your purchase. Please refer to our Returns and Refunds page for detailed information on the process.